- 30 tips = Main 18 + Accent 12
- Mini Nail File
- Mani Stick
- Prep Pad
- Instant gel colour and shine
- No glue means no nail damage
- Super thin and flexible for comfortable wear
- Easy to apply and remove
- Customizable length
- Chip resistant
- Nails – ABS Plastic
- Adhesive – Acrylates/ Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer
- Prep Pad – Isopropyl Alcohol (Rubbing Alcohol)
- These nails are for ONE TIME USE only. DO NOT REUSE WITH NAIL GLUE. You will risk inflammation and contamination if you re-use or use for more than 7 days.
- Avoid contact with water or oil for at least 3 hours after application to allow the adhesive to set.
- Give your nails 2 days of rest before applying another set of new Magic Press nails.
- DO NOT wear the Magic Press nails if you have any skin or nail problems like inflammation or nail fungus.
- Keep out of children’s reach due to choking hazard.
Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colours may vary from the online product photos, and may also vary from the PC/ mobile/ tablet’s screen due to monitor colour settings or restrictions.
Wash feet with soap and water. Shape nails and push back cuticles. Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue. Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
Select strip size for each nail. For optimal fit, the strip should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles.
Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge. Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward. Press down firmly from center and side to side.
Fold over excess material Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Be sure to file in one direction at a time, filing from side to side will tear the edges.
HOW TO REMOVE GLOW
Apply a drop of cuticle oil or acetone remover onto your nail. Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area. Gradually roll the strip off your nail. CAUTION: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion