- 30 tips = Main 18 + Accent 12
- Mini Nail File
- Mani Stick
- Prep Pad
- Instant gel colour and shine
- No glue means no nail damage
- Super thin and flexible for comfortable wear
- Easy to apply and remove
- Customizable length
- Chip resistant
- Nails – ABS Plastic
- Adhesive – Acrylates/ Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer
- Prep Pad – Isopropyl Alcohol (Rubbing Alcohol)
- These nails are for ONE TIME USE only. DO NOT REUSE WITH NAIL GLUE. You will risk inflammation and contamination if you re-use or use for more than 7 days.
- Avoid contact with water or oil for at least 3 hours after application to allow the adhesive to set.
- Give your nails 2 days of rest before applying another set of new Magic Press nails.
- DO NOT wear the Magic Press nails if you have any skin or nail problems like inflammation or nail fungus.
- Keep out of children’s reach due to choking hazard.
Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colours may vary from the online product photos, and may also vary from the PC/ mobile/ tablet’s screen due to monitor colour settings or restrictions.
Wash hands with soap and water. Shape nails and push back cuticles. Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue. Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
Hold the sheet over nail to find your size. If you are in between sizes, always size down.
Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge. Place strip over the centre of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward. For optimal adhesion, the strip should be placed above the cuticle line avoiding skin or cuticles.
Remove the protective film.Press
Press down firmly from center and side to side.
Trim strip flush to your nails using nail scissors or nail clippers.
Cure under LED light for 45 seconds.
Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Make sure GLAZE does not exceed beyond your nail length. Any overhang will cause chipping or cracking.