- 34 gel nail strips (12 sizes)
- Mini Nail File
- 2 Prep Pads
- Easy application: Wears like a strip, no UV dry time
- 2X volume: Double gel formula that provides 2X volume of natural nails and hides imperfections.
- Ultra glossy finish & Mirror shine
- Durable: Stays on for up to 14 days
Strip: Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-11, Dipentaerythrityl Pentaacrylate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Polyester-5, Synthetic Fluorophlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-33, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN: Chromium Oxide Green, Iron Oxides, Red 36, Manganese Violent, Blue 1 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Powder.
Prep Pad: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water/Aqua/Eau
- Keep out of children’s reach due to choking hazards.
- Avoid contact with water or oil for at least 3 hours after application to allow the adhesive to set.
- Give your nails 2 days of rest before applying another set of new nails.
- DO NOT wear the GLOW nails if you have any skin or nail problems like inflammation or nail fungus.
Product photos are for illustrative purposes only. Actual colours may vary from the online product photos, and may also vary from the PC/ mobile/ tablet’s screen due to monitor colour settings or restrictions.
Wash feet with soap and water. Shape nails and push back cuticles. Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue. Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
Select strip size for each nail. For optimal fit, the strip should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles.
Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge. Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward. Press down firmly from center and side to side.
Fold over excess material Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Be sure to file in one direction at a time, filing from side to side will tear the edges.
HOW TO REMOVE GLOW
Apply a drop of cuticle oil or acetone remover onto your nail. Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area. Gradually roll the strip off your nail. CAUTION: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion